Sunday, April 21, 2013

Changes To Indies Are Us



You will notice some changes to my site as I've gone to a new template that is a little easier on the eyes and is organized a bit better than the previous site.  I hope you find it to be an improvement.  Also, while most of my readers know my political position is liberal, I do not hold a liberal position on all issues.  So, I've re-instituted a graphic (see above) that will show my stance on a specific topic or issue.   I'm very liberal in most social issues, moderate to conservative on fiscal matters and will some-times hold a very conservative position on a few issues.   This should allow you to at a glance get a sense of where I come down on the topic discussed in the column. 

Give me some feedback on the new format.  I'd like to know how it looks.

Tell me what you think.

Regards,
Dennis

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting to see if people agree with your self assessment of whether you are liberal, conservative or somewhere in between on a particular issue.

    ReplyDelete